Our contact details:
Company Name: GT Hotel and Restaurant
Address: Boroughbridge Road, Ferrensby, North Yorkshire, HG5 0PZ
Phone Number: 01423 340284
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address: Quarry Farm, Farnham Lane, Farnham, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, HG5 9JS
Company Registration Number: 13150471
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Dietary requirements and allergies
- Vehicle registration details
- Financial information (credit/debit card details upon booking)
- Social media information
- Additional information as per our legal requirements
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Process your reservations and manage your visit accordingly
- Contact you with any promotions on products and services
- Contact you with any follow-up information we may require following your visit
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- External booking websites, such as Booking.com
- External information and review-based sites such as TripAdvisor
We use the information that you have given us in order to personalise your experience at The GT.
We may share this information with our reservations and bookings software teams:
- High Level Software
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us directly via the contact methods stated above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a task.
- We have health and safety requirements.
How we store your personal information
We take your privacy seriously and take appropriate precautions to keep your data secure. We maintain appropriate processes (including electronic and physical) to safeguard the information we collect. Your information is securely stored in our software systems.
We keep your shared data for a maximum of seven years. We will then securely dispose of your information in line with data protection guidelines and legislation.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via the details above if you wish us to remove or alter any of your data.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at The GT, Boroughbridge Road, Ferrensby, North Yorkshire, HG5 0PZ.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk